Zwilling MIYABI 800 DP Nakiri, 17cm, FC61
The blades of the Hibana series not only impress with their impressive Damascus pattern of 42 layers of steel, but also with their hardness of approx. 61 HRC. Equipped on both sides with the Honbazuke trigger typical of MIYABI knife blades, the Hibana blades also impress with their razor sharpness. The traditionally curved handle of these MIYABI Hibana knives allows fatigue-free working with all cutting techniques and ensures a balanced stance. The blade and handle of each knife are optimally balanced so that any chopping job is easy for the customer. The Nakiri is the traditional Japanese vegetable knife. With its flat profile, pull cuts, especially push cuts, and chopping vegetables work wonderfully. The blade is sharpened on both sides and has a low thickness to avoid breaking the vegetables when cutting. However, this makes the blade sensitive and should never be used for hard cuts such as bone or bone.
- The blade, made of 49 steel layers with above average performance, meets the highest demands in terms of stability and edge retention.
- The Friodur ice-hardened blade ensures extreme hardness (approx. 61 HRC) and a long service life.
- Triple riveted handle in curved shape; for perfect balance, high comfort and effortless cutting with all cutting techniques
Model : MIYABI 800DP
- Color : BLACK
- Material : FC61
- Other : No Dishwasher
Shipping & Returns
We will notify you as soon as the product leaves our warehouse and you can track it on its way to your home.
- Italy - 2-6 working days
- Europe - 4-9 business days
- Italy - €6.50 for orders under €50.00
- Europe - €12.50
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the purchased item within 14 days of the delivery date.